Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gabriel's Excuses

This evening before dinner.

G: Mummy, I'm not ready for dinner yet.
M: Why not?
G: (thought for a while and spoke in a serious manner) Mmmm... It's because I finished one whole plate of chicken rice during lunch and I'm still full.

Truth is, he wanted to watch 'Despicable me'.

Just now, he took a while to sleep and was tossing and turning. He came to me in all seriousness again..

G: Mummy, I can't fall asleep.
M: Why not?
G: Hmmm... There is not enough air in this room. (touching his chest) I am feeling hot and I cannot breathe really well.
M: * slap forehead* Do you want to sleep outside then?
G: No... I don't want.

He immediately went back to bed and fell asleep within a minute!

Talk about lousy reasoning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment